Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sorting through...

We were lucky to find a really neat quirky house for Rent a little over a year ago when we were househunting. One of the oddest things about the house is that it has a second kitchen in the finished basement level.

Before we even mved in it was claimed as my Craft Room. There is a large walk in closet off to one side that has built in shelves that house my fabric stash and other assorted crafty junk. I am, however, notoriously bad at keeping things uncluttered and this space has been pretty much useless to me except for doing laundry (the washer is next to the stove O.o) except for maybe 2 months out of the year (if you put all of the smaller bits of time together.)

Today I am working on that. Obviously, my procrastination is in working order, as I am sitting here at the pc instead of actually working on it.... but things are getting done.

I am even using one of the kitchen cupboards for my yarn stash... I have not sewn more than two things in the last year, but I have completed at least ten or twelve knitting projects. I think there is something proportionately wrong with my stash. I should see if anyone wants to trade yarn for some fabric :P

On another note... I found a really nifty site for blog layouts. suckmylolly's Free Blogger Templates and Designs . I might be switching mine around for a bit until I find the one I like best. There are a lot of really fun retro look designs there.

Bah, I thought I had something new, but there are a couple of people in other places who use wickedcookie as a username. Hrm.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope this new blog goes well hun. *hugs*
-Med

 
template by suckmylolly.com